Who doesn’t love going to the spa? A spa is a place where people can relax and get away from their busy lives even for just a while. The downside of going to a spa is the expense. Some of the best and most luxurious spas are also some of the most expensive.
With the high cost of getting a spa treatment, people are now converting their bathrooms into their very own personal spa retreat. Here’s how:
The best spas around the globe are equipped with top of the line bathroom fixtures. Splurge on top of the line showers, and other bathroom fixtures to make your space feel luxurious and relaxing at the same time. One of the best bathroom fixtures to try in order to upgrade your bathroom into a spa-like area is a multi-function shower.
Multi-function showers are not your typical, ordinary, one setting only shower. They do more than just wash your hair and body. These kinds of showers offer a myriad of settings that you often only see in spas. These are the some of the most common kinds of shower settings or flows that you can enjoy with a multi-function shower:
1. Waterfall or cascade – For people who love the outdoors, setting your shower flow to a waterfall setting can bring you back to the time when you travelled to an exotic waterfall somewhere in a deep forest.
The waterfall setting mimics the flow and the strength of water falling from a high cliff on to your body minus the freezing cold water. The strong flow feels like the water is repeatedly massaging your back which can relieve your back aches. Waterfall flow from a Three Flow Shower is also helpful if you want to shower quickly. This type of flow delivers a smooth and steady flow of water which allows you to rinse away all that soap and shampoo faster.
2. Rain – This type of flow is a favorite among spa lovers. The water coming from your shower flows just like raindrops falling on your head would. For this type of flow, you will usually need a large shower head and a wide spread spray pattern that promises a smooth and soft flow.
3. Mist – Mist flow lightly disperses the water around you using an aeration technique. Water flows in tiny droplets that are much smaller than your regular shower flow and touches your skin in the slightest way possible. This flow is also highly water-saving and provides a very enjoyable experience.
4. Massage – a massage flow offers an invigorating stream of water that feels like an intense massage while you shower. It’s strong enough to hit your pressure points, but not so strong that it hurts you. Multi-function diverter systems let you adjust the temperature and flow-rate of the massage flow. You can set it to anything that you prefer in that moment – a soft or strong massage.
5. Revolve – one of the latest innovations in shower technology is the revolving flow. With this type of flow water is delivered to you from an angle so that it seems like its spinning while it is flowing. This distributes water in a mesmerizing fashion and is ideal for massaging shoulder and upper-back muscles.
Multi-function showers can be combined with massage body-jets or body showers to target your lower back, legs and arms.
Multi-function showers are made even more exciting with the addition of Chromotherapy LED lights – you can take a shower in green or neon red colored water. This fun addition to your shower appeals not just to children but adults as well. Enjoying a color shower is much more than cleansing the body; the colorful rays radiate you for a given time, fusing the benefits of water with the properties of light and color.
When you install a multi-function shower from Aquant, you won’t ever need to go to a spa to have a massage. You can transform your bathroom into a haven of pleasure which rejuvenates the mind and body.